MarriageTeam Couple Coaching Agreement
Please Add your name at the bottom of the form, Check the "I Agree" box, and submit.
1. MarriageTeam coaches are trained in the coaching skills of listening, asking questions, sharing their life experiences, and most importantly, helping you resolve the issues you are facing. They want to help you be successful in your marriage. While, coach couples are not lawyers, licensed counselors, therapists, or psychologists and do not provide marriage or family therapy or legal advice, they can facilitate significant improvements in many relationships.
2. Coaches will guide you through skill-building exercises, but the results of these exercises depend on your commitment to learning and applying the skills.
3. MarriageTeam asks that you commit to completing the full coaching curriculum. If you have specific concerns, bring them to MarriageTeam’s attention.
4. Although many couples report improved relationships as a result of coaching, there are no guarantees about the success of the coaching process in your unique situation. Change and growth are hard work and are best accomplished when you work together as a team.
5. Conversations with your coach couple will be held in confidence with three possible exceptions: 1) possible referral to MarriageTeam for guidance or direction or 2) reporting suspected abuse of children, the elderly or mentally ill or 3) if you were referred by a pastor, responding to your pastor’s request for general status information.
6. There are no special legally recognized “client privileges.” Coach couples could be subject to subpoena by a court and required to testify.
7. MarriageTeam has a money back guarantee. If you truly believe you did not get your money’s worth from your coaching experience, submit it in writing for a refund.
8. MarriageTeam is a nondenominational, faith based social agency that provides services for the purpose demonstrating Christ’s love and moving couples toward a biblically based marriage of one man and one woman.
9. We have read this agreement and understand that our coaches are not counselors, therapists, psychologists or lawyers, and do not provide marriage or family therapy, counseling, or legal advice. We understand that we are responsible for all decisions that we make and all subsequent actions we take.
10. As voluntary participants, we hereby release MarriageTeam, its officers, employees, and agents from liability for any and all civil or criminal claims, actions, obligations, costs, losses, or demands of any kind arising out of participation in this program or actions that we take during or after the coaching process.
I agree with the terms and conditions
If you cannot agree, please call the MarriageTeam office 360 450-6042 to discuss your concerns.
Do Not Fill This Out